Keep your trees free of Rugose Spiraling Whitefly by treating them with ARBORjet trunk injection.
Contact Zimmerman Tree Service to find out about the
cost saving benefits
treatments for Whitefly and other insect control.
Whitefly Treatment with Arborjet Trunk Injection
Keep Your Trees Free of Whitefly
Treat Your Trees with ARBORjet Trunk Injection
Protect Your Trees Before the Whitefly Damages Them
The Whitefly produces rugose, a sticky sugary substance that can damage your property.
Leaves or fronds may have excessive and unattractive dark sooty mold that grows on the honeydew.
Leaf drop may occur in some species of trees and plants.
Control with Trunk Injection
Trunk injection seals the application inside the tree for quick results.
Let Us Treat Your Trees this Season with ARBORjet
How Does Trunk Injection Help You?
Your trees add tremendous value to your home. Insects could be damaging your valuable trees. Trunk injection protects your trees now and into next season.
Who Else Uses Arborjet Trunk Injection?
Arborjet Trunk Injection is used by the USDA Forest Service, city foresters, resorts, researchers and tree service professionals protecting trees like yours.
How Does Trunk Injection Work?
- A small plug called the Arborplug, is inserted into a drilled hole in the tree. A needle pierces the Arborplug and formulation is injected.
- A precise dose of formulation is injected directly inside the transport system of trees. Formulations are quickly distributed through the trunk, branches and leaf tissue.
- The Arborplug keeps the injected formulation inside the tree, protects it and stays inside the tree with no adverse reactions. The tree grows right over the Arborplug.
- Treatment provides protection now and into next season.
Why Choose Arborjet Trunk Injection?
- Treatment is sealed in the tree.
- Effective results - proven by university trials.
- Long term protection - product works through all parts of the tree.
How Much Does Trunk Injection Cost?
Application cost is based on:
- Amount and type of product used
- Tree trunk diameter
- Labor for application
- Frequency of application
Contact us for an estimate for Whitefly treatment today.